Tuesday, September 9, 2014

YES TO Reviews!!!

This is my YES TO Product Reviews!!!

Yes to Carrots Nourishing Shampoo Image

Product: Yes To Carrots: Scalp Relief
I am allergic to a good amount of ingredients in certain shampoos. Pantene seriously makes my hair feel like it has a layer (of many) of shampoo still in my hair. I would rise and use conditioner just on my tips to prevent split ends, but it would still feel like a cake full of nasty chemicals in my hair. My hair would break out in dandruff the next day after a shower and it made me feel rather grody than clean. 
This product has more of a tea tree oil smell with some lemon than carrots over all. The product works amazing but the only flaws are that after I shower, I must brush my hair or I will get knots in my hair. I haven't received any dandruff nor has my hair have been heavy. I do have super duper long hair (past my shoulders) and my hair is between thick and thin. I bought this product at Target while it was on sale because here in SF, things do get really pricey compared to stores outside of SF. (plus sales tax is horrible) I haven't tried the conditioner yet because I wanted to see how this product worked alone and I needed a break from conditioner/all the damage that Pantene has done to my hair. Eventually I will purchase the conditioner just to try it out and see if I like it (also to see if it will help remove my knots). 

I would give this product a 4 star out of 5 due to having to brush my hair after I shower before I put it in a hair towel, the smell of the product actually wasn't what I expected and smells lovely, and that the product has actually been helping my hair minus my knots. I would recommend this to anyone that needs that almost natural hair shampoo that reliefs the scalp. 

Yes to Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser Image

Product: Yes To Cucumbers Daily Cleanser
Skin Type: Sensitive
Purchase: Rite Aid
How long did you use this product: Over a year
Pros: I loveeee the smell and how it makes my face feel so calm without irritating my skin. I have super sensitive skin so I have to be rather careful so I don't easily break out. The product is can last a long while before buying another. Also, the product feels rather smooth on my face after washing it and feels much better.
 *** I must say, if you see this on sale & you like it, stock up because the sale price is so worth it.
Cons: At first, the product doesn't feel like it is working so it does take a while & the original price can be a hit or miss on your budget.
Rating --- 4 out of 5 stars
Recommend: I would recommend this product to others.


Note: Though the prices for these products can be a bit more pricey, it is worth it and a little bit of the product goes a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment