Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Complimentary VoxBox from Influenster


Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razer - complimentary from Influenster! 

Do you have really sensitive skin like myself? Well, I just got a VoxBox from Influenster to try this new product. 
I was selected among some others from a survey about razors and what I have been using. 

Influenster? What is that?
Influenster is a site where you can post about reviews & try new products (if your selected) and review it. 

Is it free? 
Of course. The site has changed over the time period since I was a newbie (new member). When a voxbox is available, you must fill out the survery (and no it doesn't keep on going on and on about random stuff), it actually talks about products you have used and perhaps never heard of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment